Hot Stones Instructions:
(1) Before using your Hot Stone Cooking Grill for the first time, thoroughly clean it with
soap and hot water, and dry.
(2) Place the Hot Stone Cooking Grill in the Chromed Wire Oven Holder and put it into your oven.
(3) Set the oven to 450°; once your oven reaches that temperature,
set the timer for 20 to 30 minutes.
(4) While your Hot Stone Cooking Grill is heating, put down your Chromed Wire Table Stand wherever you plan to cook and entertain, and place the Alcohol Burners into the stand. If they are low or empty, fill them with 70% isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
(5) Light the burners. If you are having trouble lighting the burners try partially submerging the bottle of isopropyl alcohol to gently warm it up. Once lit, adjust the burners by sliding the handle to the right and left - just enough to allow the burners to burn without giving off any noticeable smoke. Your estimated burning time for a full burner is 70 minutes.
(6) Now that your Hot Stone Cooking Grill has been in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, remove it using heavy, heat-protective gloves. Your Hot Stone Cooking Grill will be extremely hot and both the stone and chromed wire rack may burn anything they come into contact with. Place the heated Hot Stone Cooking Grill onto the chromed wire table stand. Allow ten minutes on the stand with the alcohol burners running before starting to cook.
(7) If desired, sprinkle a small amount of coarse sea salt on the stone, then lightly spray the top of your Hot Stone Cooking Grill with cooking oil.
(8) You're ready to cook! Most anything is suitable - meat, fish, veggies, anything raw or marinated, etc. Let your imagination and good taste take over!
(9) After use, turn off the alcohol burners by using the snuffers and allow your Hot Stone to cool completely. Once cool and rested for at least 30 minutes, wash your Hot Stone in warm, soapy water using the Hot Stone Cleaning Tool.
(10) The appearance of thin cracks in the stone under normal usage is fine; they will not affect the strength, durability or function of the Hot Stone.